The Swiss Hutte is an old Farm House built in the mid 1800’s by the Nicholson Family. It has been under continuous operation as an Inn for the past 50 years . In the mid 1970’s a second building was added to the Property with a total of 12 rooms . The Property includes the main building or the old Inn, the second building as mentioned with two stories each with six rooms for a total of 12. There is an outdoor pool area with a 25 x 45 swimming pool, a maintenance building and a brook fed pond with a shaded deck, all surrounded by beautiful gardens, large trees, and the Berkshire Hills in a hidden valley. In 1986, the present Innkeepers, Gert and Cindy Alper, purchased the Swiss Hutte. Since then the Swiss Hutte has been practically rebuilt from the ground up.